5.0

Great experience with this company.After I placed the order I received an email confirmation of the order and payment they received.

In the next day or two I received another email letting me know that the order had been shipped and when I could expect it. Product arrived very quickly and packaged well. The cake servers were wonderful and very appealing for the wedding theme with great quality for the price. They are going to work perfect for my wedding.

During this time things can be very stressful and I am thankful to Warm Impressions for taking away just a little of the headache.Thanks.

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with low prices. Please contact the author of this review to discuss fast order processing of positive experience. Warm Impressions needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned positive experience in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Warm Impressions.

Had an Experience with Warm Impressions?

Comments